Charles Builder Jade Residences Disclaimer
- Reservation fee of PHP 5,000.00 is non-refundable & is part of the TCP
- Schedule of construction of the house and move-in will be determined by the Owner/Developer.
- Prices, Lot and House areas are subject to change w/o prior notice. Verify all amounts in the pricelist with our Makati Ofc.
- 1 Monthly Amortization Interest rate is computed at 7% or 9.5% per annum for 30 years, depending on the loanable amt. Amortization amount is subject to reprising after years as per Pag-ibig policy, and does not include other fees such as MRI, Pag-ibig monthly contributions, etc. The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- 2 Monthly Amortization Int. rate is computed at 6.5% annum fixed for 10 years at a maximum of 30 years, with loanable amount of up to P750,000 and gross income of not more than p17,500 for NCR and P14,000 for other Regions Amort. Amount is subject to reprising after 10 years as per Pag-ibig policy based on prevailin int. rate & does not include other fees such as MRI , Pag-ibig monthly contributions, etc. The exact monthly amortization will be determine during loan processing.
- 3 Monthly Amortization Int. rate is computed at 7.985% / annum fixed for 3 years, at a maximum of 30 years with loanable amount above P750,000 said interest rates shall be re-priced periodically depending on the chosen re-priced period of the borrower either3,5,10 or 15 years. 3 years- 7.985%, 5 years -8.985%, 10 years -10% , 15 years – 10.75% , 30 years -12.25%
- In-house Monthly Amortization payments computed at 24% for 15 years.
- Down Payment is net of P 5,000 reservation fee.
- Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released (PAG-IBIG) / full D/P (IN-HSE) & upon payment of doc. Fee & upon issuance of postdated checks for the whole balance.
Why you should buy Jade Residences In Cavite
If you’re looking to live in a strategic location close to Metro Manila, then Jade Residences can be for you. It is also by a developer with decades of experience in the real estate industry; thus, you can have peace of mind that you’re dealing with a reliable one.
Aside from being close to Metro Manila and other cities, convenience is another reason to invest at Jade Residences. There are malls, churches, schools and resorts around. For kids, there are also historical and educational tourist spots to visit.
Cavite is also abundant with natural resources, even if it is slowly growing as an industrialized province. Residents at Jade and still have the pleasure and opportunity of being and living close to nature. There are many rice fields, mountains and trees around. It is also near Tagaytay where to experience a cold climate. It is a famous place for people looking to beat the summer heat.
There are also industrial zones and business districts in the province, so conducting a business, finding a new job opportunity or starting a new business won’t become a hassle. So if you’d live here, you can easily apply and find a job in the industrial zones and call centers located all around Imus.
Indeed, Imus Cavite is a great place for investment and offers plenty of opportunity for growth and professional development. It is located near places, including restaurants, churches, hospitals and tourists spots.
If you’re ready to buy a new home, then don’t hesitate calling our team to assist you today!